For interview requests, please contact Mary Kathryn Campbell
626-754-5602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media partnerships and general media inquiries, please contact Jackie Lanning
720-570-6591 or email@example.com
Why Cover HTUF?
The HTUF National Conference & Expo 2012 (HTUF 2012) will be the premier meeting-of-the-minds for the future of the work truck industry.
Reporters will have access to key players in this growing industry, from CEOs to policy makers, to manufacturing innovators, to the name-brand fleets that use these trucks. Also, video and photo opportunities of the cleanest vehicles on the planet abound, including a convoy and ride and drive of hybrid, electric and other advanced fuel and technology trucks.
HTUF 2012 will feature:
- A two day, user-focused agenda
- Over 40,000 square feet of exhibit space
- The world's largest advanced truck Ride and Drive and Convoy
- Gala Reception at the NASCAR Hall of Fame
Who Should Be There?
While all credentialed media are welcome, media that cover the following beats should not miss this opportunity:
Credentialed media may attend and cover all HTUF 2012 open sessions and exhibit hall functions, free of charge. We highly encourage all media to submit a media credential request early, but no later than September 7. This will allow HTUF 2012 time to verify credentials, and avoid delays on site.
To qualify for a media pass, you may be asked to provide written verification that you meet one of the following criteria:
- Represent a commercial newspaper or magazine funded by paid subscriptions or advertising. Internal company/organizational newsletters and publications do not qualify
- Represent a broadcast media outlet. Public access television personnel do not qualify.
- Represent a news/wire service
- Represent a reputable website that reports original content on automotive, environmental or related issues
- Freelance writers must provide written notification of an HTUF story assignment from the specific media publication or outlet for which they are reporting to qualify.
- Submission of a media credential request does not guarantee access to HTUF 2012. HTUF 2012 and CALSTART reserve the right to refuse media registrations and to limit the number of media registrations per organization.
- All media representatives, including photographers, producers, writers and camera crews, must register. Please complete a media credential request for each member of the reporting team.
- All photography and video shot at the HTUF 2012 can be used for editorial purposes only.
- All media personnel must check in with the Media Relations Manager upon arrival at HTUF 2012.
- All media personnel must provide links, copies, or other notification of any news content developed at HTUF 2012 to the HTUF Media Relations Manager within one week of its publication.
- Credentialed media agree to follow all rules and regulations of HTUF 2012.
Click here to complete a Media Credential Request
NOTE: A media kit, including Conference highlights and photo ops, will be provided on this website by August 31.